1. What are your names?
I have been called Jessie, Jess, Tess, and Jessica.
2. Do you know why you were named that?
My name in 'history' means God's Grace. But WHY I was actually named that was because my mom wanted all J names for her children. I wassss gonna be Jentree, but I got Jessica. -_-
3. What are you?
UHm......A socially anxious person.
4. What's your gender?
5. How old are you?
23. So exciting.
6. What do you think your life expectancy is?
Honestly? 82. It just feels right.
7. What's your height?
8. What's your eye color?
9. How about hair color?
Uhhhhh...brown. I'm sure theres a fancy ass name for it, but I have no idea. So brown.
10. Do you think you're attractive?
No I do not.
11. Do you have any features that you want to get rid of, if you could?
Sheesh, there's a ton of things. So...yes.
12. How would you introduce yourself? If you are famous in your world, how would you introduce yourself to someone who had never heard of you?
Hiiiiii....I'm Jessica. (I wouldn't ever introduce myself. I have anxiety remember?)
13. Have any abilities or powers?
I can sleep all day and still be tired.
14. Stop being a Mary-sue!
15. What do you usually wear?
Lots of flower prints, lace, and Lauren Conrad.
16. Do you ever walk around naked?
No....no I do not. Where is it socially acceptable to walk around naked besides a nudist colony.
17. Ever cross-dressed before?
18. What do you wear to bed?
An over sized t-shirt and sweatpants.
19. What's in your pockets right now?
I dont even have pockets on these pants. Damn you girl pants!
20. To what social class do you belong?
21. What is your job?
'Teacher' ...and trying to figure out my Master's plan.
22. What is your lifelong dream?
To just be happy. That's all I want. And in whatever form that happiness is, that's what I want.
23. What is your worst nightmare?
My mom dying in a tornado.
24. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
I do on a degree hide my feelings. Only on certain topics, and only to certain people.
25. What's one thing you like and one thing you dislike about your personality?
I am very blunt about what I say, and don't tend to hold things back when someone does something I don't like.
26. What do you do on a regular basis?
Watch my puppy. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat.
27. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
Reading is something I love. Drawing, singing, coloring. Yaddee yadee.
28. That's cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don't like.
Being an adult. It is literal shit.
29. What are you most afraid of?
Being alone. And my family/friends leaving or dying. Soooo I guess that would make me still fear being alone, regardless.
30. Have any secrets?
31. Name your worst habits?
Being really blunt. Also, I pull my hair sometimes. Not like PHYSICALLY pull out my hair, but like 'pull' on it? It's just a nervous habit.
32. Any nasty indulgences, like smoking or gambling?
33. Have you ever done illegal things knowingly (don't include petty things like jaywalking)? What were they?
34. Are you one to hold a grudge?
At one point I'd say no. This year, that has changed. So yes.
35. What do you do when you're upset?
I go cry in my room. Which sounds like a 3 year old talking, but that's what I do. That, and I play my music super loud and try to zone out.
36. What's one thing that could potentially cause you to go into a blind rage?
Blind rage has happened before. But basically when I get so stressed and it keeps piling, then I lash out at whoever is nearest to me.
37. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
Anything I don't feel comfortable doing, I won't. Simple as that.
38. What's your preferred weapon of choice?
Definitely a gun.
39. What is your favorite colour?
40. Favorite drink?
41. Alright. What's your favorite food?
PIZZA. ALL THE PIZZA.
42. What are your thoughts on pie?
I love the filling, hate hate the crust.
43. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Oh...geez. I don't really like ice cream.
44. Where are you from?
45. What's your favorite place?
A tiny little pond near my grandmother's house.
46. What's your least favorite place?
47. Where do you wish you could be right now, regardless of whether it's real or not?
48. What is the first thing you tend to notice when you first meet someone?
Their outfit and their hair.
49. What is your favorite season?
Winter! And we are in it right now! Yesssss.
50. Do you believe in love at first sight?
51. Gay, straight, or bi?
52. Are you interested in anyone?
53. What do you look for in a partner?
Someone who will cook. And kill my bugs. According to my friends.
---But also someone who makes me laugh, who will help me to calm down, and who will be willing to let me rant.
54. What's your idea of a perfect date?
hmmmm.....going to the book store. And he'll buy me books.
55. Are you single or taken?
56. Are you a virgin?
Sheesh this thing is personal. Yes I am.....
57. Have you ever kissed anyone? If so, who was your first? Who was your last?
My first was a guy named Kevin. My last was Shawn.
58. What is your favorite thing to touch?
59. Ever wanna marry and have kids one day?
I have no idea. I would need to meet the right guy first. So far, he isn't there. And kids...well...I also have no idea. It depends on the guy.
60. Have any family members?
I sure do....I sure do.
61. Oh? How about pets?
Two dogs, and they are my life.
62. How many friends do you have?
Do I REALLY have to count? Nah. I have more than 5, less than 100. There ya go.
63. If the one you cared most about in your life were to somehow die today, how would you react and what would you do?
I would go into a spiraling form of depression. And I don't honestly know if I could take it.
64. Do you look up to anyone at all?
65. Do you hate anyone?
Hate...no. Dislike? Yes.
66. Who is your worst enemy?
67. Have you ever hurt anyone in anyway before?
Hurt feelings, yes. Hurt physically, no.
68. Ever... killed anyone before?
No. I can't kill bugs. Think I can do that with people?
69. Under what circumstances do you think killing someone justified, in general?
Defense purposes. That's it.
70. Are you wanted for anything?
71. Uh... if you were to get in a fight with a strong wrestler, do you think you'd win?
72. What's one of your fondest childhood memories?
I have so may...it's hard to pick. Maybe when I was in 4th grade, and I got a 'solo' for choir? Or when my mom let me eat whatever I wanted when I was really sick? Or...gosh....too many.
73. If you could go back and change one thing about the past, would you? What would you change?
YES. SO MANY THINGS. I regret a lot. The biggest regret I have is not seeing my cousin when she was in the hospital. She died a few days later.
74. What kind of animal are you most like?
One that...hides? So which animal is that...
75. Do/did you go to school?
76. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
77. If you're a girl, what's your cup size? If you're a guy, how big are you?
Wow. Also... I have no idea.
78. What's one phrase you overuse?
'you right, you right'
79. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean?
80. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
81. How long can you stay under water?
I have no clue.................................
82. Any fetishes?
Ok...this is getting ridiculous.
83. Seme or uke?
I don't even remember which is which.
84. Which do you like more, sad stories or happy stories?
85. Camping or indoors?
I really do like camping. So, camping.
86. Do you like to sing or dance?
87. To what degree do you avoid risks and danger?
AT ALL COSTS.
88. What makes you vulnerable?
When I'm stressed, lonely, or upset.
89. Under what circumstance would you risk your own life for someone else?
Whenever they needed me
90. How would you describe your current adventuring companions to a friend you trust?
Crazy, but in the best way possible.
91. What do you do to relax?
Read, listen to music.
92. What's the best piece of advice you've ever had?
A professor told me to never apologize for who I am.
93. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
94. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Something quick and painless, that's all I'd ever want.
95. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
Play with my puppies, write a goodbye letter, and burn my diaries.
96. What's one word that best describes you?
97. What would you do if you could meet your creator?
Ask why I am here. And what is my purpose.
98. What are your impressions about the other interviewees?
I guess they're cool.
99. Do you even want to be here?
100. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Watching gaming videos.